09 Apr Quarter 1 – 2018. Selection of placements
2018 started off very busy on our side. While there was somewhat of a lull for a period during February following market turbulence, we have had our busiest March in quite a while. One noticeable trend is the increase in fixed term contract assignments within buy side infrastructure hiring. A number of companies have sighted the uncertainty around Brexit as the key driver for such requirements.
Below is a selection of placements in the first quarter of 2018.
- Senior Loan Closer – Credit focused Hedge Fund
- Middle Office Professional – Global Equity Fund
- Temporary Trade Support Analyst – $2bn+ Global Macro Investment Manager
- Junior Risk Analyst – Multi-Strategy Hedge Fund
- Operations Manager – Private Debt Investment Manager
- Mid-level Middle Office Analyst – Credit Hedge Fund
- Senior Fund Accountant – $5bn+ Credit & Distressed Debt focused Hedge Fund
- Technical Operations Analyst (Contract) – Quantitative Hedge Fund
- Senior ODD Analyst – Global Consultancy